The Iridescent Labradorite is a highly mystical, protective, and transformative stone. Working with the throat, third eye, and crown chakras, it raises consciousness and grounds spiritual energies into the physical body.
Labradorite is an igneous rock, which means it forms then hot molten rock crystallises and solidifies. It was first found in Labrador Canada where it get its name from. The iridescent effect that shows a wonderful shimmer of greens, blues, and yellowes is called labradorescence.
This stone stimulates intuition and psychic gifts, such as bringing forth messages hidden in the unconscious mind to the surface, to facilitate understanding.
- Labradorite brings contemplation and introspection, bringing together intellectual thought with intuitive wisdom.
- Labradorite calms an overactive mind and energises the imagination bringing up new ideas.
- Labradorite banishes fears, insecurities, and any psychic debris from previous disappointments.
- It strengthens faith in yourself and trust in the universe.
- It is an excellent dispeller of illusions, going to the root of the matter.
- This stone is a useful companion through change, imparting strength and perseverance
- It removes other people’s projections and energies that may have hooked into your aura
- Prevents energy leakage and forms an aura barrier
A highly protective stone that forms a barrier in your aura, strengthening your energy within and deflecting unwanted energies that can drain you. It is a stone of magic that stimulates intuition and brings thoughts from the unconscious mind to the surface.